5.25.2012
Click to Give
Breast Cancer Awareness is a cause that is near and dear to my heart. I lost my grandmother to breast cancer almost 5 years ago and have had several friends and family members affected by breast cancer.While Breast Cancer Awareness Month is not until October, I wanted to share an easy way you can help fight breast cancer year around. The best part? It's FREE & it's as easy as a click of your mouse. Follow this link to The Breast Cancer Site and click on the pink box in the center of the page that says "Click Here to Give". The site's sponsors donate mammograms to women in need. I have made clicking on the site a part of my daily work routine. I shared the site with my dear friend Whitney soon after we met almost 4 years ago and she told me the other day that she still clicks everyday. It's easy, it's free, it's worth it! Try to make it part of your daily routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment