If you have never been to Franklin, you must go! It is such a sweet little "small town". Franklin has grown so much since we moved there, I don't think it technically qualifies as a small town anymore, but it still has that small town atmosphere. I would love to move back there someday.
If you ever visit Franklin, here are some of my favorite local places all located in Historic Downtown Franklin:
PUCKETT'S GROCERY & RESTAURANT
Great breakfast & brunch, but my favorite is the pulled pork quesadilla on their lunch/dinner menu, delicious. They sometimes have live music at night.
MERRIDEE'S BREADBASKET
Merridee's serves breakfast and lunch. Their molasses cookies are to die for!
BOXWOOD BISTRO
Wonderful family owned restaurant. Great for lunch or dinner. Also a great place for events, I had my bridesmaid's luncheon here. They also have a rooftop terrace!
Great place for wedding, bridal shower or baby gifts!
Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment