12.20.2013

One Year (Almost)

It is hard to believe it has been 51 weeks since our little darlings came into this world. One week from today, they will be ONE!! It has been a year full of love, laughter, tears, exhaustion and most of all joy. I am amazed at how much they have changed in one short (at times, very long) year. Instead of writing it all out, here is a year in pictures.

Ella Kate at 2 months

1st lake trip

Jack at 2 1/2 months

1st day of daycare

 1st trip to Auburn for the Last Roll at Toomer's Corner with Adam and Asher and Justin and Charleigh

4 months old!

Happy Easter!



6 months old

Ella Kate on her Baptism day 6.9.13

Sweetness

 1st tailgate in Auburn


1st beach trip - Sea Grove, FL

9 months old! 


 Fall Fun at Gentry Farm

Tiny Tigers 





Jack and Ella Kate, you have brought so much joy and purpose to my life. I thank the Lord everyday for allowing me to be your mom. I love you more than you will ever know. xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment